We are pleased that you are interested in us. We are always looking forward to new support of our team. We design user interfaces for demanding industrial projects and work on our own product HELIO, an intuitive visualisation tool for modern HMI solutions. For this, we need bright minds from a wide range of fields. There is a lot to do!
Take a closer look at our current vacancies and send your application to
None of the open positions matches your qualifications? No problem, then please send us an unsolicited application and tell us why you will be an indispensable part of our team.
Please consider our information on the processing of personal data.
Frontend Developer React
Full-time at the Würzburg location or remotely
We are a small team, which is why we place a lot of value on independent and reliable work. You know best when and where you can do your work. You can determine your working hours and whether you want to work in the office or remotely. We can still exchange ideas and questions at any time via Slack, Github, Teams and other tools.
Do you enjoy programming with React, Typescript, HTML and CSS? Do you work independently and reliably? Are you motivated to develop innovative solutions in the field of HMI? Are good solutions more important to you than quick implementation? Then become part of our team. Whether you have a degree in computer science behind you or have come to programming via a career change - we look forward to hearing from you.
- Designing and developing web applications with React, Typescript, HTML and CSS
- creating interactive UI elements and libraries
- the implementation of UI designs
- rapid prototyping
- adding new features to our internally developed interface UI editor
- developing graphical visualisations and animations to support user guidance
- the planning and execution of user tests
- testing our results with performance tools
- good knowledge of React
- experience with Typescript
- experience in working with Git
- very good German and good English skills
- a flair for graphic details
- if possible, experience in backend development with Node.js
Waiting for you
- work on innovative projects
- an interdisciplinary team of developers, designers and usability engineers
- international clientele
- personal freedom
- flexible working hours
- fair payment
- a permanent employment contract
- a family-friendly environment
- participation in conferences
- exciting offers for personal development and further education
We would also be happy if you have other programming skills and would like to show us some of them. We don't want to judge your skills and motivation based on references alone. Show us what you have done so far. We are interested in projects from your previous professional work, private projects or e.g. your code on Github.
Feel free to contact us or just send us your application right away.